Plant-Based Protein – Why Women Should Consider Upping Their Intake
First of all, I want to be clear. This plant-based protein powder recommendation works just as well for the guys.
No need for you to send me hate mail as this works just fine for you too!
Before we go any further, let’s talk about why you should take this post seriously. I can give you a few reasons that point to my authority on this topic.
- I’ve been helping people get better at the game of fitness and life since 2007.
- You can see 100 (yes, that’s right) 100 5-star reviews on Google.
- I lead with care for the people I serve instead of fancy marketing that only points to the trainer.
Women are the bulk of my practice so I write for them.
In this post, I am talking about the…
With that said, allow me to talk to you about one of my top recommendations for a plant based-protein you should have in your life.
Protein is one of the essential macronutrients required for the body. It is found in almost all parts of the body such as hair, skin bone, and muscles.
It powers many chemical reactions and is building block to amino acids.
Due to food scarcity, millions of people around the world do not get proper access to a protein-based diet.
Protein deficiency can lead to severe growth failure and decreased immunity due to muscle loss, weakening the respiratory system and ultimately lead to death.
Fortunately, in most cases, most developed countries have less protein deficiency due to a lot of animals or plant-based diet full of protein choices available.
Importance of Plant-based protein for women
- Protein-based diet and especially Plant-based protein are highly important for women with respect to their fertility.
- Fertility is a sensitive issue and most people feel reluctant to talk about it but many dietitians talk about how our diet can have an impact on fertility.
- The study shows that women who intake more fast food and less amount of plant are less likely to conceive.
- Additionally, nutritionists suggest that pregnant ladies should align their diets with a proper nutrition plan and a major focus on plant-based proteins for proper fetus growth.
- Adopting a plant-based diet helps women in having regular monthly cycles and helps to conceive without any fertility treatments.
- Furthermore, it boosts intake of anti-oxidant nutrients and helps women to have regular menstrual cycles.
- Especially for middle-aged women, it can be difficult to conceive sometimes.
Good News if You are Pregnant
- Diets rich in plant-based proteins can effectively lead to pregnancy and help to overcome fertility issues.
- During the pregnancy, it is highly advisable to take a diet rich in plant-based proteins.
- Finally, it carries key fertility nutrients like B6 and Zinc and is a good supplementary source for minerals and multivitamins.
- According to nutritionists, having plant-based proteins create a healthy environment for conception. Some important plant-based protein can be obtained by:
Plant-Based Protein Sources
Lentils are small dry beans belonging to pulse family and are found in a variety of colors. The protein and fibers in lentils help to have better control over sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure. These beans are extremely helpful in improving fertility in women.
Beans are famous for its versatility and can be used in many grain-based meals. Plant-based proteins in women help to conceive and help in avoiding infertility. It also reduces the risk of many chronic diseases such as cancer or diabetes.
Cashews, almonds, and pistachios are examples of nuts rich in Plant-based proteins, minerals and vitamins. Nuts provide a number of nutritional benefits to women due to the richness of plant-based proteins.
Think plant-based protein is not rich in protein?
Plant based-protein is comparable to animal-based protein, however, for some, it has no negative side effects.
Effects such as lack of mobility and inflammation around the joints.
It is also a myth that only animal-based protein is capable of building muscles. However, this is not true.
There are a number of benefits linked to plant-based diet due to high protein amount and must be consumed regularly.
This is why Top-Trainer Plant-Based Protein Powder is one of my top recommendations.
- It’s quick.
- It’s convenient.
You can make quick plant-based protein shakes and you can even use the powder to make other plant-based recipes too.
Okay here’s the deal! There is a real human behind this post and I would love it if you were to join my Tribe of Xcellence and you leave
me a comment on this post or join my Tribe on Facebook and let me know who you are in the group.
Do you need help with trimming the fat?
Check out my other articles below